The National Institute on Aging (NIA) provides leadership in aging research, training, health information dissemination, and other programs relevant to aging and older people.
This Web site includes the following:
- Publications: Information and tips on healthy aging, care giving, medications, dietary supplements, and diseases
- Clinical trials: Federally and privately supported clinical research with human volunteers
- Related sites: A list of National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other Federal Government agency Web sites of interest to the aging community
- Health and aging organizations: This online, searchable database lists more than 300 national organizations that provide help to older people
National Institute on Aging
National Institute on Aging; National Institutes of Health
- Release Date: 01/2004
- Review Date: 04/2008
- Recent Summary: 04/2008
- Original Summary: 02/2004
Disclaimer: The inclusion of a tool in the Innovations Exchange does not constitute or imply an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality or Westat of the tool or of the submitter or developer of the tool.